Greetings! We are always welcoming new patients to our office and are glad that you have found your way to us.
We ask that you allow extra time prior to your first visit with us in order to complete the registration process and fill out our new patient forms.
Our new patient forms can also be downloaded below and filled out prior to your visit to facilitate the check in process.
New Patient Forms
- New Patient Packet 13 Years and Older
- New Patient Packet 12 Years and Younger
- New Patient Sinus Packet 12 Years and Younger
- New Patient Sinus Packet 13+
- New Patient Packet Laryngeal Voice 12 Years and Younger
- New Patient Packet Laryngeal Voice 13+
- Paquete De Nuevo Paciente (Spanish/En Español)
- Preparing For Your Appointment
- Medical Records Release Form
- Preparing for Your Consult
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Budesonide Sinus Rinse
- Sinusitis – Acute and Chronic
- Dry Ear Precautions
- Flight and Scuba
- Parotid Gland Surgery
- Reflux for Adults
- Reflux for Children
- Sinus Rinse Video
- Salivary Gland Obstruction
- Smell Training
- Thyroid and Parathyroid
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Postop Adenoidectomy-PDF Video
- Postop Adult Tonsillectomy Adenoidectomy and Uppp-PDF Video
- Postop BAHA Implant
- Postop Children Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy-PDF Video
- Postop Ear tube and Adenoids-PDF Video
- Postop Sinus Surgery Video
- Postop Septoplasty, Turbinate Reduction, Nasal Valve, and Rhinoplasty
- Postop Eardrum Repair
- Postop Skin Incision
- Postop Thyroid Parathyroid
- Postop Ear Tube Removal and Patching
- Postop Voice and Laryngeal Surgery
In order to better serve you in a timely manner, please bring to your visit:
- A complete list of all your medications and allergies
- Any relevant test results that pertain to the reason of your visit with us. This includes, but is not limited to, any prior lab tests, hearing tests, imaging studies, or operative reports.
- If any x-rays, CT scans or MRI scans were performed, please try to bring not only the printed report, but a copy of the actual images themselves either in film or CD format. In this case, a picture really is worth a thousand words – as much as we trust our radiology colleagues, we prefer to read the studies ourselves to better understand your unique situation.
Please note: If you are a member of the Cedars-Sinai Medical Group or had your testing performed at a Cedars-Sinai Medical Center facility, we can access your information directly on the computer. Any testing performed at an outside facility will still need to be obtained prior to your visit.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions or concerns about our office or your appointment. In addition, we’d like to pass along a few notes from our patients below. One of the best ways to introduce our practice to new patients is through the unsolicited comments we receive from patients with whom we’ve already worked. We thank you for choosing us and look forward to seeing you soon.